Who are we?
A charitable non-profit organization that has existed since 1981, the AHCQAD serves for the promotion of culture and the arts, helping the underprivileged, and works with the citizens of Saint-Léonard and the surrounding area.
Our mission is, among others:
- To support people in need, through different activities, for young people, the elderly, families, whatever their cultural background.
- To actively participate in all forums of gathering and rejoicing in Saint-Léonard, including the Citizen’s Day.
- To cooperate with the organizations of Saint-Léonard to contribute to the well-being of its citizens.
What do we do?
- Job creation for youth aged 17 and over, during the summer season, as part of the Career-Summer project
- Salary grant in partnership with Emploi Québec
- Mess City Project, Seniors Recreation in Viau-Robert and surrounding areas
- Collective kitchen, every 3rd Friday of the month
- Food service every Thursday
- Christmas party and distribution of gifts to children in December
- Seniors Day on October 1st
- Commemoration of the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination in March
- Feast of St. John the Baptist, June 24 of each year
- Family fun outings
- Celebration of the 375th anniversary of the City of Montreal
- New Horizons Project
How to become a member
Do you want to get involved in the social events in your community? Do you want to be a volunteer and give some of your time? Come and see us!
The office is located at 4869 Jarry Street East, Suite 241. Open Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm. Or call us at 514-852-1011. Thank you!
Info on our partners…